Golf in Ceylon | 10 Days - 9 Nights | Golf Itinerary
Our Golf in Ceylon Trip will give you a mix of Sri Lanka’s cultural and natural heritage with visits to the famed Sigiriya Rock Fortress - referred to by some as the eighth wonder of the world, plus a visit to the Minneriya National Park to see Sri Lanka’s majestic elephant herds. In addition, you will also catch a glimpse of Sri Lanka’s natural wealth with visits to see first-hand how its famed Ceylon Tea is produced, along with short stops at its lush spice gardens, and gem museums.
With an experienced English speaking personal guide at your side you will travel in comfort in either a luxury car, van, mini coach or tour bus at your own pace.
- Day 1 : Arrival (Check into beach hotel in Negombo)
- Day 2 : Travel to Kandy (Explore Elephant Orphanage, Spice and Gems)
- Day 3 : Golf at Victoriya Golf Club – Ranked number 1 in Sri Lanka
- Day 4 : Climb the Sigiriya Rock Fortress and visit Minneriya National Park
- Day 5 : Travel to Nuwara Eliya (Explore a tea factory)
- Day 6 : Golf at Nuwara Eliya Golf Club – Ranked number 3 in Sri Lanka
- Day 7 : Travel to Clombo
- Day 8 : Golf at Royal Colombo Golf Club – Ranked number 2 in Sri Lanka
- Day 9 : Depature
*This tour package can be customised upon your request. Speak to your Pearl Ceylon Travel Specialist for your options.
Price - At your request, we will prepare the cost of the tour based on your requirements. Rates vary from season to season, class of hotels, number of guests and number of golfers. Kindly provide more details of your travel to enable us to prepare a detailed itinerary for you to have a memorable tour of Sri Lanka.