Golf with Adventure | 10 Days - 9 Nights | Golf Itinerary | Sri Lanka
Our Golf with Adventure Trip has been designed to give you the best of both worlds – scintillating golfing at three of Sri Lanka’s oldest and most picturesque and an itinerary of adventure and cultural activities that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. This will include white water rafting in Kithulgala, get you up close and personal with the Elephants in Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, hiking through Horton Plains National Park, and visits to Sri Lanka’s famed tea estates and spice gardens.
With an experienced English speaking personal guide at your side you will travel in comfort in either a luxury car, van, mini coach or tour bus at your own pace.
- Day 1 : Arrival (Check into Colombo hotel)
- Day 2 : Golf at Royal Colombo Golf Club – Ranked number 2 in Sri Lanka
- Day 3 : Travel to Kithulgala
- Day 4 : Explore Kithulgala and experience White Water Rafting
- Day 5 : Travel to Nuwara Eliya (Explore a tea factory)
- Day 6 : Golf at Nuwara Eliya Golf Club – Ranked number 3 in Sri Lanka
- Day 7 : Hike through Horton Plains National Park
- Day 8 : Travel to Kandy
- Day 9 : Golf at Victoriya Golf Club – Ranked number 1 in Sri Lanka
- Day 10 : Depature
*This tour package can be customised upon your request. Speak to your Pearl Ceylon Travel Specialist for your options.
Price - At your request, we will prepare the cost of the tour based on your requirements. Rates vary from season to season, class of hotels, number of guests and number of golfers. Kindly provide more details of your travel to enable us to prepare a detailed itinerary for you to have a memorable tour of Sri Lanka.